Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas

Year end soon. Christmas is nearest, i got few wishes as below :

1. Hope my family n me is healthy n peacefully always.

2. Hope i can have a new environment that different then current.

3. Hope the knight can found back his princess.

4. Hope i can step out to Europe countries even i been so many countries like NZ,Australia, Asia n etc.

5. Hope i can found 3 more backpackers can backpack anytime n anyway without any thinking n bearers.

6. Hope i can in a short time to practice well my photoshots technique n can capture some nice scenic with a camera and also can get a nice camera.

7. Hope to go Argentina to find my dream guy met in NZ. Lol

8. Hope can climb kk mount in future.

Above are my bull shit wishes. Pls Santa pls achieve to me this garfield girl. =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment